Threads is a great opportunity for individuals, families or small groups to serve together. There is something for everyone to help with, whether it is helping to pick up donations from stores, sorting and folding clothes, helping clients find what they need, or simply organizing and lifting the tubs of stored clothes. We need your help! Here are a few ways to get involved.
- Sort and organize donations: Mondays and Wednesdays (9am-12pm) and Thursday (9am-11am) and (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- Help clients during their appointment times. This involves lifting tubs of clothing and carrying them out to the clients. Appointment times for clients are Wednesdays (6:15-8:30pm), Fridays (10-11:30am) and the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month (10-10:45am).
- Pick up donations from local stores. Drivers are needed on a weekly basis. Times are flexible. (Van, SUV or truck recommended.)
- Assist with scheduling customer appointments.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to help or have any questions about volunteering.
If you would like to sign up to serve during our client appointment times listed below, use the form on the right to sign-up.
- Wednesday: 6:15 to 8:30pm
- Friday: 10:00 to 11:30am
- Sunday (1st and 3rd of each month): 10:00 to 10:45am
- Monday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am to 11:00am and 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- During client appointment times (see above)